Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

"Those" things we have to do....

So I had one of those EARLY morning starts, when your minds starts to go wild about "those" things that you have been putting off doing for ages, while you are desperately trying to sleep!
"WOOOOOONDERFUL!"
So since it is Action August and I cannot have my sleep disturbed like this - I decided I better get started on my "To Do List"

Hmmm... I now understand why I procrastinate with these things. It is painful! Never mind that you have to deal with people who make it their goal in life to be as "unhelpful" as humanly possible!

I MUST however commend ABSA Vechile Finance for being the most helpful and effective! It was a pleasure dealing with you!
As for the rest of you... No Comment!

I am now off to have a wonderous cup of coffee with a dear friend whom I have not seen in years!

Be good!
Mands
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment